Wednesday, October 8, 2014

My Name

My Name
Matthew Breitman                      711                          9/22/14
My name is not Spencer because it sounds uptight, my name is not Vladimir because it doesn’t sound right. For my name is in honor of my three great-grandparents. Two named Michael, and one named Gary. I didn’t know them, but I was told to be like them. They said that I was funny and nice, just like them. They also had a great personality, also like me. Michael, Michael, and Gary names turned into the name and middle name of Matthew Gabriel.
My name is like the number 12.  Nice-sounding, great, and it so happens to be my lucky number.  12 is bold, and strong.  It’s 12! The number flows as you say it. I was born on 12/12/02, and had a Birthday on 12/12/12. 12 is a common number just like Matthew is a common name.
My name is like a wolf. When wolves howl they say “Aaahooooooo,” and when you say my name it sounds like “Mattheeeeewwwww.” My name is a howling wolf. Most wolves live in the snow or the cold, and those wolves like the winter too. I also love the winter, and it is my favorite season. Wolves show great leadership, and I think I show that too.  I think I am very leader-like. My name is bold, strong, and proud, just like a wolf. And even my personality (but not entirely).
I don’t need to be a Panogiotis or an Alastair, because my name is unique to me. My name reflects me as a person, and my characteristics. I bet you there is not one other boy who has the same interests and name, as me. And I like that. So, my name is very unique. And I’m very happy, and proud to have the name of Matthew Gabriel Breitman.

No comments:

Post a Comment